If it’s a building we have the facilities to insure it! From residential homes and apartments - to commercial and industrial buildings such as offices, business parks and factories - to the more intricate cover required by a body corporate.

We also issue insurance certificates required when insuring:

  • Residential Sectional Title
  • Commercial Sectional Title
  • Property Owners’ combined
  • Houseowners